Nepalese Association of Florida (NAF), Inc. is a tax-exempt nonprofit [501(c)(3)] organization registered in State of Florida.
FEI/EIN Number: 593152163
Relief Effort from Jacksonville Local Chapter can be found in their website: www.jaxnepali.org
Following are the distribution details:
Tampa Nepalese Community
1. SEBS (501c organization) = $3,000.00
2. Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital (Nepal) = $1,000.00
3. Society of Urban Poor (SOUP) = $1,000.00
4. PRAN Nepal = $1,000.00
5. Hamro Prabidhi, Ramro Nepal (HPR Nepal) = $1,000.00
TOTAL = $7,000.00
To help the victims of Nepal Earthquake as soon as possible, we have started releasing the funds to recognized non-profit organizations that are involved in Nepal Earthquake relief activities and through our direct relief activities via active members of United FNA-FANS.
Relief fund raised by Tampa Nepalese Community and Jacksonville Local Chapter are released after the Central Committee receives the recommendation from these individual fundraising committee.
Joint Effort - All other Cities
1. American Red Cross - for the Nepal Earthquake victims = $10,000.00
2. Non-Resident Nepali National Coordination Council of USA (501c organization) = $5,000.00
3. United FNA-FANS direct relief to the Earthquake victims in Nepal = $5,000.00
(through active member Dr. Sharada Bhandary)
4. Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund = $5,000.00
(through Nepal Embassy in Washington D.C.)
Copyright @ United FNA-FANS. All rights reserved.