United Florida Nepal Association-Florida Association of Nepali Societies (United FNA-FANS), Inc. is a tax-exempt nonprofit [501(c)(3)] organization registered in State of Florida.
FEI/EIN Number: 593152163
OCTOBER 15 Saturday, TAMPA, - DASHAIN/TIHAR SAANJHH Event Timeline
5:45 PM: REGISTRATION STARTS Ongoing
WELCOME and BHHETGHAT/SOCIAL Ongoing
6:00 PM: SNACKS/DRINKS STARTS Optional Clubhouse CASH BAR Opens $4 - Beer/Wine from clubhouse
6:00 PM - 6:45 PM: BUSINESS HOURS
1. Welcome Business Hour and seats on stage - MC Anila
2. Opening Remarks - President Ram Sharan Thapa 5 min
3. Miami Chapter Update - Chooda Khanal 3 min
4. Jacksonville Chapter Update - Pankaj Sharma 3 min
5. Abi Kattel Memorial Foundation - Dr. Archana Kattel 5 min
6. INLS - Florida - Meena Sharma 5 min
7. NCCO (Nepalese Cultural Center Orlando) - Dhana Thapa 5 min
8. NOA (Newah Organization of America) - Florida - Rajendra Shakya 5 min
9. ANTA (Association of Nepali Terain in America) - Dr. JP Sah 5 min
10. NASEA (Nepalese Association of South East America) - Bimal Nepal 5 min
11. Greetings by immediate Past President - Bikash Devkota 2 min
12. Greetings by Past Presidents Available Past Presidents- Roll Call by MC 2 min/each
6:45 PM: CULTURAL PROGRAM - Starts SHARP at 6:45
RAJENDRA SINGH RAUT "KRAMASHA" GUITAR
YATI BHATTARAI MADAL
DR. NETRA KHANAL MADAL
NAWARAJ POKHREL MC Cultural Program
6:45 PM 1. DASHAIN BANNER DURGA SLIDES by MC Nawaraj 5 min
2. DASHAIN PUJA BY SENIORS DURGA STOTRA SLIDES - EVERYONES PARTICIPATION 10 min
7:00 PM: 3. EVERYBODY'S PARTICIPATION NATIONAL ANTHEM NEPALI YOUTUBE 4 min
4. ASUTOSH PAUDEL IN GUITAR - TAMPA NATIONAL ANTHEM USA 3 min
5. UNITED FNA-FANS/ TAMPA BAY NEPALI COMMUNITY DASHAIN WELCOME SPEECH - KAMAL TIWARI 5 min
6. KIDS PARADE AND SAGUN/GIFTS By Seniors ALL PATRIOTIC SONGS ALL Florida Kids - MC Anila
7. FLORIDIANS PATRIOTIC SONG TERAI HERA KATI RAMRO - New Version 5 min
8. CHOODA, ASHOK - WEST PALM BEACH, MIAMI PATRIOTIC SONG BANEKO CHA PAHARALE YO CHHATI MERO GUITAR/MADAL 5 min
9. NIMESH MALLA and FRIENDS - ORLANDO PATRIOTIC SONG YO MAN TA MERO NEPALI HO GUITAR/MADAL 5 min
10. SPORTS TROPHY - TENNIS RAM SHARAN THAPA MC Anila
11. SPORTS TROPHY - VOLLEYBALL KAMAL TIWARI MC Anila
12. SPORTS TROPHY - SOCCER DR. BIJAYA KATTEL MC Anila
7:30 PM: 13. BIJITA DEVKOTA - ORLANDO DANCE MAITIGHAR MC Nawaraj 5 min
14. CHILDREN - MIAMI FLORIDA DANCE MUSIC TRACK YOUTUBE 5 min
15. ROHAN KHANAL - TAMPA INSTRUMENTAL RESHAM FIRIRI PIANO 5 min
16. MEHEEKA, RAISA, AVANI - TAMPA DANCE SHIRAIMA SIRBANDI MUSIC TRACK YOUTUBE 5 min
17. MALIKA PAHARI -ST. PETE DANCE MAI RAMRI HUNA GARU YOUTUBE 5 min
18. JANUKA DHUNGEL, KHANAL - TAMPA SONG BENIKO BAJAAR JATA MAYA UTAI CHA GUITAR/MADAL 5 min
8:00 PM: 19. BIBEK KARKI - TAMPA SONG DEKHE TIMILAI HIJO HAI RATI SAPANIMAA GUITAR/MADAL 5 min
20. MALISHA PAHARI - ST. PETE DANCE NEPAL KI CHORI HUN MA YOUTUBE 5 min
21. JYOTI GIRI - ST. PETE DANCE SIRAIMA SIRBINDI KANAIMA JHUMKA YOUTUBE
Bikash Devkota (407)453-1732 (Orlando area)
Dr.Amar B.Karki (225)202-8173 (west palm Beach area)
Choodamani Khanal(786)797=6412 (Miami area)
Anila Neupane (571)442-1610 (Gainesville area)
Pankaj Nath Sharma(203)710-7550(Jacksonville area)
Dharma Khanal (954)673-8653 ( Fort Lauderdale)
TBNC Co-ordinators for DASHAIN Event:
Kamal Tiwari – 813-789-1343 (UFF General Secretary)
Pranav Chapagain -813-389-4631 (UFF Exec Member)
Sushil Bhattachan - 813-786-3140
Sanjay Sharma - 941-538-8045
Rachana Banskota - 727-252-6748
Madhav Acharya - 813-610-2978
Pragya Adhikari- 813-579-7850
Deepa Shah- 813-892-8712
Nawaraj Pokharel: 813-842-7716
Hemu Adhikari: 813-389-4776
Discount Hotel Rate $87 (Ramada Inn - Call 813-282-3636), Please mention Nepal Event for Oct 15.
Other nearby Hotels: Hotels near Bayanihan Art Center, Tampa, FL | ConcertHotels.com or book via travel websites like hotwire.com.
Soccer and Tennis Address: Dupree Lake Clubhouse, 6255 Dupree Lakes Blvd., Land O Lakes, FL 34639
Volleyball Ground Address: 11001 North 15th St, Tampa, FL 33612
Oct 15, Saturday
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM Game 1 Group A Orlando vs. Tampa
9:30 AM to 11:00 AM Game 2 Group B West Palm vs. Jacksonville
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Game 3 FINAL Winner A vs. Winner B
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM Game 4 3rd Place Runner A vs. Runner B
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Tampa A vs. Miami
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Orlando vs. Tampa B
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Winner A vs. Winner B
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Runner A vs. Runner B
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM West Palm A vs. Jacksonville
9:30 AM to 11:30 AM Tampa vs. West Palm B
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM Kids
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM Winner A vs. Winner B
1:30 PM to 2:30 PM Runner A vs. Runner B
Each ground is far away with about half hour one way drive from each other. So, if you are planning on playing 2 sports.
Please consider this aspect.
There are 5 teams for soccer. Lottery was drawn for teams 1 2 3 4 5 with Orlando, West Palm, Tampa, Jacksonville and Miami for those teams.
Each team divided into 2 groups with teams 1 3 5 in Group A and teams 2 and 4 in Group B. Each group will play a league with top teams vying in final. Each league game will be 25 minutes half with 10 minutes break. Final will be 30 minutes half with 10 minutes break. Team color Jersey:
West Palm: White
Tampa: Blue tops and black shorts
Team registration: $150 team. Captains, please pay asap through our webpage online donation.
There are 4 teams for Volleyball. Tampa has 2 teams and it was decided by the committed to put team 1 and 4 slots for Tampa. Lottery was drawn for teams 2 and 3 with Orlando and Miami for those slots. Each team play each other and winners play final and runner ups play for third position.
Team registration: $75 team. Captains, please pay asap through our webpage online donation.
There are 4 teams for Tennis with the addition of one kids team. West Palm has 2 teams and it was decided by the committed to put team 1 and 4 slots for West Palm. Lottery was drawn for teams 2 and 3 with Tampa and Jacksonville those slots. Each team play each other and winners play final and runner ups play for third position. There will be 2 singles and 1 doubles game like Davis Cup style.
Team registration: $40 team. Captains, please pay asap through our webpage online donation.
“सबैको रहर दशै तिहार”
Let's celebrate our two greatest festivals “BIJAYA DASHAMI” and “TIHAR” together
On the occasion of DASHAIN/TIHAR festivals, United FNA-FANS would like to invite the entire Nepalese Community of Florida to Tampa to celebrate Dashain/Tihar celebration program. The program will take place on October 15, 2016 at 6:00 PM in (Bayanihan Art and Events Center) 14301 Nine Eagles Drive, Tampa FL 33626: http://bayanihanartscenter.org/
Cultural shows (Rajendra Singh Raut - 813-504-3575)
Volleyball (Dr Netra Khanal - 405-714-2868)
Soccer (Sudhir Gauchan - 813-468-6628)
Tennis (Sagun Joshi - 859-912-3843)
Discount Hotel Rate (Ramada Inn - 813-282-3636)
Magic show, kids rally, children's art work, etc. with baby sitters
Please see below for Event time line and sports schedule and rules.
Copyright @ United FNA-FANS. All rights reserved.